If you have a safeguarding concern you should contact:
- Parish Safeguarding Coordinators Mrs Anne Stevenson and Mr Dave Stevenson 30, Herne Bay Road, Sturry CT2 0NJ Tel. 01227 711703 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact any of the Safeguarding Team by phoning the above number or The Rector, Peter Cornish Tel. 01227 490520, email email@example.com or telephone one of the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers.
All clergy and volunteers in this parish, who are involved with children or vulnerable adults, comply with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy, which is overseen by the Diocesan Safeguarding Team and Advisers.
The National Safeguarding Team of The Church of England can be found at the following address.
Links to Other Organisations
- ChildLine - call free on 0800 1111 - confidential help or contact www.childline.org.uk
- Worried about a child? In an emergency call 999, otherwise contact Kent Safeguarding Children Board's Out of Hours' Service on 03000 41 91 91.
- Vulnerable Adults? In an emergency call 999, otherwise contact 03000 41 61 61
- Domestic Violence National Helpline - call free on 0800 2000 247 - 24/7 free helpline